2019 Spring Concert CDs, DVDs, and Blu-Ray Order Form
If you are interested in purchasing a recording of the upcoming Emerson, Da Vinci & Harper Combined Jr. High Orchestras Spring Concert, please click on the below link to make your order, or please return the hard copy form sent home to the concert or to Mr. Brucker in class (or you can download one from this link). The deadline to order a copy of the recording is Wednesday, June 5.
- 2019 Spring Concert Recordings: Emerson, Da Vinci & Harper Combined Jr. High Orchestras
Dear 2018-19 Orchestra Families
Welcome to another great year of music in our schools from the Davis Schools Orchestral Music Association (DSOMA), the non-profit organization that serves the needs of the DJUSD Orchestra Program. Our students will continue to grow as musicians under the exciting and inspirational direction of our wonderful orchestra conductors and string teachers because of your help and support from the Davis community. Every year, we ask students to contribute to the costs of running the Emerson, Da Vinci & Harper Combined Junior High School orchestral program. We ask for contributions in the form of:
- T-Shirts and Sweatshirts: All students are asked to have an orchestra t-shirt to wear on field trips, various concerts and orchestra related events. Sweatshirts and additional t-shirts are available for purchase for students and parents.
- Bowties: Boys will need bowties for formal concerts.
- School Instrument Use: DSOMA purchases, maintains and repairs the school owned instruments.
- Field Trips: Covering the Cost of all Field Trips.
- DSOMA General Fund: Supports concerts, sheet music, classroom supplies, instrument purchases, etc.
Please Note: No student will ever be denied the ability to participate in any school event based on ability to contribute financially.
How To Order
Please place your orders through this online store. You have the option of paying by credit card when you check out. If you prefer to pay by cash or check, indicate so at check out and the student can submit the payment in class. (Please make all checks out to “DSOMA” and include EmDVHa INT or ADV in the memo line.)
All clothing (shirts, sweatshirts, bowtie), will be delivered to the student in class. <!–We will soon be opening the store to take orders for shirts and sweatshirts, bowties, instrument use contributions, and field trip contributions. In the meantime, if you would like to donate to DSOMA, please click on the donation button to the right. Thank you!